RSS

Welcome to The Washitaw Files

Yesterday a friend shared a video with my husband and I. We found it more than fascinating as we were not aware that there was a black race indigenous to the American continent. We had heard of peoples much older than the Native Americans in Oregon and Washington.

I have found most of this video on YouTube and I've posted those here. I HIGHLY recommend watching them.

You will find here on this blog is what we have uncovered. Part of our interest in the indigenous tribes is that becoming a member of such a tribe MAY be a path to sovereignty. There is a Dr. Ali Billion who is a proponent of this method, which one can learn about by attending his Logic Seminar.

We are working with another group which is going a different path to sovereignty and we will report on that also as it develops further.

Thanks for stopping by and if you have something to share or correct, please do so via a comment to a post.

Cyndi

0 comments:

Post a Comment